View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 06:19 PM   #1
whispersmom2
Inactive Account

Default Oh, how I have missed y'all

Hi, my friends. As many of you know, I struggle with pain (and a gawd-awful sense of humor) and a visual problem diagnosed last August. Well, seems everything decided to attach again at the same time. I used the contact lens sol. that has been recalled. I go on the 10th for evaluation for corneal transplant. I am working with a corneal spec from Hopkins-supposedly one of the best. We are blessed with wonderful medical care. My hip and knees are all wonky and I cannt have MRI-I have an implant in my spine and it will fry my arse if the magnetic thingy gets turned on.. So, we are playing guess what Rini is complaining about today.
It is hard to see well so my puter time has been totally shut down. But, I am back for a while at least.
There is no way I can ever forget that I have my friends on YT who are thinking about me and praying for me. Thank you seems like such small words to say but they come from the heart.
My Biewer litters are growing and will be ready to go to forever homes in a month. The girls are gonna be too tiny to breed but I wanted pet homes anyway. Huge-o is a riot and is boss! His wee sister puts up with a lot of stuff.
I have a BIRO that is big enough to pu a saddle on and I need to find a pet home for him. Lordy, he is SWEET!!! What a wonderful pet he will be-all 15+ pounds of him. He would be the same wonderful guy as Bridget's Mattie is. So, if anyone out there wants a big ole pet, get in touch. Sadddle comes free. LOL
It is good to be back with my friends and loved ones. Thanks for taking care of things in my absence. Yeah, like I can even post a pic..
whispersmom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!