View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 01:12 PM   #1
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Angry My white carpet is RUINED!

I am in tears right now! I don't even know what the heck to do! I have WHITE!!!! Carpet! And I now have a HUGE!!!! Pink spot right in the middle of the entry way!!!! its centered right at the entrance to my kitchen, front door and living room and hallway!!! You cant miss it no matter where you are!!!! And it would not be a good place for a BIG PLANT!

Who do I call??? WALLMART??? The HUMMING BIRD FOOD PEOPLE??? This is soooooooo NOT MY FAULT!

I hit PetCo and Wallmart.... (my Buddies so scored!!!) And I bought a humming bird feeder ar Wallmart and two bottles of Humming bird food. I came home and set 4 shopping bags down in my entryway and went to let the girls out of their crates. We went outside to potty! (and they both did!!!! Yeah Girls!) Then we came in, I put the girls in the kitchen and went to retrieve the said bags. when I lifted them up I screamed! Really! I actually screamed! There was a dessert plate sized circle of red on my white carpet!

I have been spraying it with plain water for an hour and blotting it with white towels... yes I have now ruined most of my nice white towels... And now all I have is a big pink spot! I am just in tears!

I never expected the bottle to leak! Why would it???? I bought two of them, the other was just fine! the were in two separate bags... and they were in bags all by themselves! What the heck can I do about it??? This pink spot is NOT coming out!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!