View Single Post
Old 10-21-2004, 09:35 AM   #42
Dolce's Mom
YT Addict

Default I spoke too soon!!!

Hey everyone-
First off, sorry I havent been posting, but had a family emergency....Ok, I feel much better hearing everyone elses stories about their babies. Well, I cant seem to understand Dolce. She is 11 wks old on Friday and has been using the wee wee pads about 95% of the time since we brought her home (at 8 wks). The past week though, she has been either missing the pad and peeing just on the edge of it or this morning me and my mother noticed that she was peeing in some corner area of the living room, where she NEVER has gone before. I dont understand it. I cant comprehend how they are 2 centimeters from the pad and miss it?? However, she NEVER has an accident when it comes to "number 2", it is always on the pad. I got so frustrated this morning when I found her "secret spot", but my mother told me that she is only 11 wks old and I cant expect her to be totally trained. She spoiled me the first few weeks i guess...but do you guys think I have to start over with the training on the pads because she has almost completely stopped going ON the pad and now its either in the vicinity or not at all?? HELP!!! I value ALL of your opinions. Thanks!!!
Dolce's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!