Thread: LiL Moe
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 04:10 AM   #10
Jaspermom
Yorkies Rock My World!

Default We have Rescue Folks here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezertblu
Also a note on rescuing or taking in of hard done to critter....make sure you realize ALL that comes with your rescuees situation, as your taking on thier baggage, wether it be medical or psychological, you are responsible for making it better for them not worse.If you want to help them but don't have the know how or life style to provide what they require.....don't take them on..find an organization or person who does....this will be a greater help to them. ....you see thier spirit be and shine and you know you have done the right thing.I personally don't feel I do enough, but it is within the limits of my means..and that my friends is all anyone can ever do.
Cindy AKA Livingdustmops is our resident rescue expert. I am thinking you and she will be good friends! I know there are many others on here that have taken on rescues, (my Dreama is one), and we all commend you for what you are doing. Thanks for the info, though, you are right. You need to research and prepare. Never rescue anything that you may feel the need to NOT keep yourself one day... the fur folk have been through enough disruption.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!