Thread: Stolen Yorkie
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 07:02 AM   #6
bosslady
Senior Yorkie Talker

This same thing happened near my home not long ago. I live in a small rural community so you don't expect things like this to happen quite as much as in a large more populated place.

I had seen a sign advertising Yorkies for sale in a little town about 3 miles from me. It was in front of a house that is right on the main highway that goes through this little town of 300 people. My breeder said the lady just has a male and a female and had a litter of pups. She had one of the adults out in her front yard one day to potty and a car pulled up and a passenger jumped out and grabbed her Yorkie and took off with it.

I live on the same highway but my house is down a long private driveway a long way from the highway. You can barely see the house and can not see the dogs from the highway. My next door neighbor did have a Shiztzu
(sp) wander down to the highway and he was taken not long ago. My Yorkie is never outside without me and my Westie never goes anywhere near the highway and he is always inside ifwe are not at home.
bosslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!