View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 08:46 PM   #9
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtine
Im going to enjoy this weather while i'm still small while it lasts! lol.. i know im due August 1st, so im going to be one miserable pregnant lady cause I also do not have Air conditioning at my parents house hopefully the pool will be way done before then or else im sitting in my bathtub for a long while LOL

eeeeeeekkkkkk I was pregnant all summer with my son and we had no ac in our tiny house that we were living at at the time. I must have taken like 4 showers a day. I couldn't take baths unless my husband was around. I was so big to be getting in and out of the tub at the end of my pregnantcy (Sep 3) Much luck to you and I sure hope the pool gets fixed soon!

Well my niece and my son were fast alseep at 7. This is a first for Cherish to fall asleep that early. I didn't think she's gone to sleep that early since we've had her. I usually have to fight with her to go to bed by 9. She has grown so much from last year. We couldn't even get her past the first 2 steps and now she jumping in with her life vest. She had a ball.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!