Old 05-01-2006, 01:44 PM   #8
sashajade
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roultjm
I currently have 3 sick yorkies.
One is a large Yorkie 4 years old
the other 2 are 4 and 5.5 pounds 1.5 years old
All three of them are currently sick. I bought a new bag of IAMS (they have been on IAMS for awhile) food last week. And i noticed the 5.5 pound yorkie began having diarrhea. Three days ago the larger Yorkie became sick same thing. This morning when i got up the smaller yorkie had the same symptoms.
The larger yorkie had puppies about 7 weeks ago and they have been eating the same food as the adults but they are not sick. Does anyone have any suggestions. Could it be viral. i have had Yorkies for 17 years or so and never had them have a viral infection. The first yorkie that became sick wouldn't eat the IAMS food i had bought so , last night i bought Purnia ONE she is eating that. But i have read about the chicken and rice and will start all of them on that. Any thoughts out there?
could just be a upset tummy but i would keep an eye on them as you dont want the puppys getting it. also iams test on animals,they treat them badly and some even die.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!