View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 10:07 AM   #70
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENISE517
Surely it wont rain. It rained enough this weekend. I was going stir crazy. So was Lexi my almost 2yr old. She loves it outside. She kept going to the door and crying say "oside - oside" . You all need to pray for me today... I started potty training Lexi... Not only am I training her, but I'm training Parker too. Do you think a Cherrio will work for Lexi. (hahaha) No I got her stickers and other little stuff. I only started this morning and around 11:00 Lexi ran to the potty saying potty potty. She didnt make it in time. She pee peed in her pull up. But I thought it was pretty good that she was making the connection already. Ok.... Enough about me.... Lauryn and I are going to start trying out recipes for the bog biscuits. I'll let you know how it turns out. Its finally May!!!!!! 19... more days. I'm going to start a count down
Ohhh boy, you'll be having so much fun. When I potty trained my kids I would take music (kids) and books in with me and we would sit sometimes what seemed to be hours lol But it didnt take lang, I wish Kloey was that easy!
Ohh and NO, It wont rain on us!!!!!
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!