Thread: thoughts...???
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 08:02 AM   #7
TrueReviews
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 019 I'm still looking for a male yorkie...

I told her I was not interested in dealing with her again!!! I changed my cell phone number and I haven't been working lately due to preparing for going back to College so I have had no more contact with her. I know the size thing is a challenge but sometimes you have to look for smaller doggies. See now I am looking for a male. I am looking for a tiny male who will be 3lbs or under full grown but not for reasons many may think. See Juliet will NOT play with bigger yorkies at all but she is lonely. She will however play with yorkies her size or smaller, lol. I don't want another female because I have 2 and frankly a male doesn't have to be fixed and can be used as a stud someday but a female around Romeo is well like saying come and get it...lol. I would have to have a female fixed around him. With a male I know people who would pay me to have a stud service. I had purchased Romeo for that purpose and to be her playmate because his breeder promised he would stay under 3lbs. and seeing he only weighed 7oz. when I got him I believed he would stay smaller. He is now 5.5 lbs...I think. Juliet won't be around him because he is bigger and rougher with her. I know there are good breeders out there...It has just been my experience to find bad ones. That is why I am looking now through YT for a small not fixed male. I don't have to have a baby. I even considered finding one a little older this time to know he would stay smaller like Juliet. I see sooo many people happy with their purchases when dealing with people or recommendations from other people on here so I decided this was a better route to go! I know I will find my tiny boy. I am more patient now because I know what I am looking for. Somewhere out there is the male equal to Juliet, lol. One who looks like her and is tiny like her so she will be happy with her new buddy. So...If anyone hears about or has a tiny male I would love to know about him!!! Thanks for all of this feed back!
~Tru
Attached Thumbnails
thoughts...???-baby-juliet.jpg   thoughts...???-juliet.jpg  

Last edited by TrueReviews; 05-01-2006 at 08:04 AM.
TrueReviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!