View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 08:36 AM   #1
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Omg Taking Temp For Whelping

Hello all, I've been taking Tiffy's temp since Thur. Morning, (On Thur I just read I should take her temp to see when she is in labor), well I went & bought her a new Reli On digital thermometer with a flexable tip well when I take it do I add a degree like U do with babies when U take them through the rear? See this morning we let her and Teddy out to potty and our neighbor had a wrotwiller (Spelling there!) and that dag gone thing came flying in our yard, I was screaming my head off... Justin (My husband) came out and grab our babies. He said Tiffy was so stiff with her body...Well Tiffy was really upset...I thought oh no will this throw her into labor??? (If that happens?) and I waited about 2 hours and took her temp...Well it's 98.9 is what the thermometer says...That's NO degrees added. Last night it was 100.2 nothing added & the vet said it was 101.2 yesterday @ 9:45 am. So now I'm worried...So I thought well I'll let her out to potty and take it again...Well just my luck here came another dog...On a leash thank goodness and she ran to the edge of our yard and I was saying Stay Tiff...My husband ran to get her and she was better this time...Not as scared so now I'm gonna wait about another hour and take it again so she is calmer. This baby having is worse then my daughter having our granddaughter! LOL!...I'm so protective of her. I need all the help here I can get! Thanks and Hugs, Lee~ Tiffy and Teddy's Mommy
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!