View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 06:00 AM   #3
Brandy101b
Senior Yorkie Talker

Tongue

I personally only take my yorkie two places withme the vets and petsmart there are no other locations around here that allow pets and its more of a hassle to take her then fun. I have a 2 1/2 yr old daughter and am due to have my second daughter in 4 weeks so with them myself and a yorkie that would just be impossible. I love my Hannah bell but I think dogs are better left at home so that they can run and play untill I return, plus I love how excited she gets to see me.
I don't allow my freinds to ever bring there dogs to my house alot of my friends dogs are not completly potty trained and I am a clean freak so I would be extremly mad if one pottied in my house, also alot of there dogs shed bad (not all are yorkie owners) and I don't like dirt and hair in my house around my children. On top of that I make sure my yorkies are trained very well and most of my friends dogs will go outside and dig in my yard and jump on my screens, I am very picky and I just like my own dogs at my home. I like things put in there place and clean and being young we are only 24 alot of our friends don't have the same mentality as I do.

But there are some people who enjoy the company of others pets and love to tote there doggie around. Another problem I have with that is I also have a great dane and shes to big to go everywhere and if I took one and left out the other I would feel like a bad parent LOL!
Brandy101b is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!