View Single Post
Old 04-29-2006, 01:20 PM   #1
AmyLeeWannabe
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default I've stole the computer..

Hewwo friends ! I have stole the computer to tell yoo all about my adventure today! It started out as my mummy taking me in the car which i dont like very much but i took it all in my stride, i was very brave. then my mummy carried me for a bit until we got to a shop, it was full of birds that made awful noises and it scared mwe, i started clambering up my mummys shoulder because thats the position i get into when i feel a wittle scared.. it makes mwe feel safe! we walked into the back of the shop and there was an awful blowing noise and a buzzing, there were other doggies in cages i fink they were waiting to be tortured by the fings with the bad noises! there was also like a bit of rwope hanging down from a bar and another long strip and it looked very scarwy! a woman started talking to mwe and stroking me but i felt very unsafe and didnt want to stay there any longer! but my mummy put me down and sure enough my head was put into this slopey down fing and i couldnt put my hwead down and then anova one was strapped under my belly and i couldnt sit down! i started panicking bwut my mummy was there holding my head and stroking me, i felt a wittle better but then a nasty woman was ripping my fur out wiv a spikey comb, my fur was weally knotty and it hurt a wittle bit but i darent move! then she got some scissors and was cutting mwy hair, i admit i felt a wittle better because i could see again bwut i didnt like it one bit. my mummy was there the whole time tho. after a bit i swettled down and then i got pwut in a bath and mummy followed me, i had a smwelly shampoo on me and i got my face wet! which i hwate! but i thought im gonna show mummy that i'm brave and so i didnt stwuggle too much.. afterwards, this was the worst part! that awful noisy fing was put on me, it was blowing hot air at me and i didnt like it but i put up wiv it. but then, it went on my fwace and i didnt like it, not one bit and i wriggled and tossed my head abwout.. but after a bwit my fwace felt dry again.. it was a big relief! afterwards she brushed me again which i was okay wiv because i was used to it now and i jwust stood there, but i did snuggle my hwead into my mummys jacket.. then she started cutting mwe again around my fwace and so i started pretending to yawn to get her owff me but i fink she knew what i was doing.. hehe. and it was all fwine again, i wanted to gwo home but i was patient. after she was dwone i felt like a different puppy, i was fwee from all the long, scrwaggy hair and i cwould see properwy again! i suddenly began to wealise dat all the bad fings were to mwake mwe feel better.. when i got home i got wots of tweats and attention! it was great! AND, i am scented wiv Calvin Klein for doggies! hehe.
so i wanted to tell yoo all dat if you get put into a place like dat, then dwont bwe so scared cause it isnt all dat bad! yoo will feel so mwuch better afterwards!
now i can walk proudly because i know dat i look good!!

Last edited by AmyLeeWannabe; 04-29-2006 at 01:23 PM.
AmyLeeWannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!