View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 07:06 PM   #6
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love Thanks so very much!!

Thanks to each of U for U're thoughtful help! I went today and bought her a big tote like the one on Debbie Jensens site. I want her to get use to it before she has her babies. Can U feel the puppies move if she has a false pregancy? I can feel them move now all the time, everytime I put my hand on her belly by her ribs. I will call the vet in the morning for her ultrasound. I wasn't trying to get out of a ultrasound I just didn't think they had to have one...But I guess they do need it. I have her and Teddy on Since Diet and just switched them to regular adult food, I'll go get a bag of puppy food for her tho. I will get all I need rounded up for her and those babies...Anything else any of U might think I might need?? I am getting excited...I guess if she isn't pregnant I'll be so disappointed but that is life. I tell U she is so so differnet now...I can't get over it, she and he clings to me. They are @ my every move. She is so sweet now where she use to be hateful. Will she change her temperment after she has puppies if she is pregnant? I hope U all will go on and on about having babies and what it take to be ready...If she isn't pregnant then it may help someone else. Oh I already have the heating pad. Blankets and towels...And I'm taking her temp now took it this morning and tonight for the 1st time...She was good with it this morning but wasn't so good this eveing...I bought a new themomter for her that is a digital and has a felexable end to it, she is a bigger Yorkee and I knew if she tried to get up a glass one wouldn't work for her...Sure enough this eveing my husband had to help me hold her...Do any of U take U're Yorkee's temps? Please tell me all U can about it all...As far as questions I really don't know what to ask yet...Will after this one I bet!!! I went to the Debbie site and read EVERYTHING on there about it all and the day she goes into labor I will have that site on my screen just in case and have the phones near by for the Vet...I think I'll put her bed in here in my spare bedroom where my computer is, she comes in here with me all the time and that way no one will bother her, she won't have no drafts for the puppies, they can all be kept good here. Teddy won't bother her for I can put a gate up to keep him out...How do U all weigh the puppies? I have Postal digital scales... Would that work to weigh them? Well thanks again so much, Many Hugs, Lee
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!