Thread: Daisy!
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 03:48 PM   #8
DanteCarbajal
Currently Suspended!

Omg Okay... unsolicited, baseless remarks...

Excuse me, ladies, was I trying to sell you anything in my post?? Why say these things about me?? According to what?? Based on what facts, exactly? You are basing your opinions on heresay??? That is quite juvenile behavior, would you not say?

There are two sides to every story, ladies. I think it is good to mind our own businesses and give constructive advice or say nothing neagtive when a matter does not concern ourselves. In that way, I appreciate your remarks, but you are basing your opinions on some random person's comments! If you won't deal with me, fine; I never asked you to deal with me, but I have enough kouth and respect for my fellow YT'er and anyone else not write unsolicited comments negative towards my fellow yorkie owner.

What I am saying is; email me if you have soemthing that is neagative to say- if you cannot give adhere to common courtsey: "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all". I don't post rude or detrimental comments about others that I don't even know- I don't do it at all, yet you are assulting my charachter and integrity!! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! How much integrity do you utilize when you insult someone when and you don't even know them or have any factual basis???

I feel it is immature and childish behavior - how can you prejudge someone you have no dealings with- and then go as far as to post a comment about them in cyberspace???~~

Let's treat each other with mutual respect; I don't know you and you don't know me. I have no formed opinions of anyone that I don't know and I don't waste my time trying to judge others, i just accept them for who they are and choose who I want to deal with. Your comments were unsolicited, ladies. I have every right to come on YT and not be slandered or judged, as do you. Mutual respect is the minimum.

That is one thing I tend to see on yt; some of the ladies get together and bash others like we are back in high school- is there nothing better to do with the day than to gang up on a person you don't even know, in an attempt to make them feel smaller? Does that really add anything to your life? I see it so many times, YT'ers talking badly about some breeder, some broker, store operator. How many of these women do it themselves? If you aren't in the business, how can you judge?

Yes, there are BAd breeders and brokers, puppymills, people who don't care about the welfare of the animals they make profits from- but who are YOU to judge and finger someone for that? Unless you were there during the operation of the business and condycted some sort of investigation, you have no basis. I am angered by this sort of loose-cannon posting, because you ladies just say anything that pops in your mind; jump on the bandwagon like a lynch mob- without basis. You don't even think about the people you hurt with your baseless comments. Why not put all of that energy into REALLY helping the breed or really investigating that business, then approach the business owner privately - that would be the responsible, adult thing to do.

I spend thousands of dollars on my yorkie puppies to make sure they are healthy and I have spent over $1100 in one vet visit, on just one puppy, just to save her life. Whether it is mine or I am selling ithe puppy, I always try to make sure that puppy has a good life; as much as this is in my control, if I could not do that, I would not sell puppies!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA what I do for my dogs, how I have spent as much as $7,000 in one month, on one litter, just to make sure each puppy was alive and well, when so many breeders would put a puppy to sleep for less!! I spend every dime I have to save a puppy's life; I would never have puppy put to sleep or let it die, just becasue I don't want to pay for care! Each one is loved and well cared for.

These are live creatures, as we all know, none of us can guarantee that a puppy or a person won't get sick or that somethng might not be going on with them then if even the vet cannot detect it! That is why there are health guarantees; that is all a breeder/broker/pet store, etc, can do!! Unless youa re God, there are goingto be things beyond your control; as a human being, you have to take in all of the conflict, anylize the situation, then make your best judgement, subject to the condtions. In your own business, you can make your own decisions, based on the factors that you can and CANNOT control. In my business, I must do the same. I can't judge you on the decisions you make unless i know ALL of the factors you have to deal with (ie; financial, circumstantial. health, outside infuluences, product, consumer, situation, etc).

Those that spend more time judging than problem solving will have things to say about me or anyone else. No one is perfect, things do happen, and there is a level of intelligence, maturity, and understanding a consumer should have; realizing that nothing is perfect, we all do our best, and sometimes things are beyond our control!

You don't know me, you aren't a client of mine, and you are not my friend; please exercise common courtesy, integrity, maturity, and common sense to keep in mind that you would also not appreciate some random strangers slandering you and making you an outcast ONLINE (odf all places!!!), especially without any basis. Written comments are viewable byu many people and it is unfair to allow this type of slander to go on or participate in ti. Share your experience and keep your opinions about a person's charachter to yourself or satts that it is your opinion. Please, ladies, becasue it is hurtful and none of us are perfect. I am not judging your conduct and then writing it online in a common forum!

Sincerely and without malicious intent,

Dante
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!