View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 02:01 PM   #1
MAKCAI
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default I thought i lost my little Mac

I have just got home from the vets, i cannot believe how close i came to losing my liitle boy

I was walking down the stairs when i felt this thud at my feet, Bell was on the stairs coming down, when i looked down there was little Mac, on his back stuck between the bottom stair and the baby gate....

My heart sank...he was not breathing, he was all stiff with his tounge hanging out...i put him on the chair, and the panic just took over, i thought oh my god, he has died, his heart was still beating though, i didnt know what to do, then i thought breath into his mouth, it worked, he started breathing again..

Then i rang the vet and whilst i was on the phone, he stopped again, i dropped the phone and blew into his mouth, he started again...he didnt come around though, he was just lay there, i was screaming at the vet on the phone.....

My friend ran me to the surgery, and as soon as we got there, he woke up, looked around and went back to sleep....

The vet said that he is very very lucky to be here...he is in shock and just wanting to sleep...he has had 4 injections, and some glucose, so fingers crossed he will come round....she said that hopefully he will be okay by the morning, and just to leave him sleep....i cant believe that he feel, he has masterd the stairs, he always follows me up and down, i just dont know how he feel....i should not have allowed him to climb them, and i cant beleive how stupid i have been, i am devasted, i almost lost my baby....

Join today and remove this ad!