View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 09:45 AM   #7
kristalk2006
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola LaRue
Yorkielover, my bf and I are in the same boat as you! We are getting an English Bulldog next. Not for a few months, but I can't wait. We were thinking of naming him Rico. I don't know if you are old enough to know "Copacabana".... Anyway, I worried if he would get along with my Lola, but I heard they have wonderful dispositions. We have been blessed in that Lola is not much of a chewer, but I heard that bulldogs are pretty destructive. Good luck in your search and post pics when you get your bulldog!
I have only ever had one English bulldog, but I have known a few. The reason that we choose an english bulldog is because we were told they are most calm puppies. Boethius never really acted like a puppy and NEVER chewed anything except his toys. He had a few months where he liked to jump up on people when they came to the door, but other then that he was an amazing puppy. I have never heard of an English bulldog being destructive, however, like I said...I have only ever had one (and known 4 others) in my life time. So it may be fluke...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!