Thread: Window lickers
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 05:19 AM   #6
Oscar's Mom
My Little Biker Dude
Donating Member

Default Oscar is the same way!

We take him EVERYWHERE we go as our job involves traveling around Alabama. If it is hot out, we leave the truck running for him (diesel is good for that!). He clamors at the door when I am getting in, but he has now learned "get back". He has fallen out a couple of times, but I was able to catch him. They make seat belt harnesses for dogs but I really don't think they would work for yorkies, altho we use one for Oscar on our Harley!!! But they are great for strapping larger dogs in the backseat and keeping them safe. I don't think Oscar would like a carseat, but you don't ever know I guess until you try. We don't have rear headrests in our truck so I don't know if it would work. I could probably rig something up. As far as the window licking, ALL of our windows in ALL of our vehicles are gunked up from Oscar's window licking...he is so funny. The windows are getting a little hard to see thru...LOL...he even licked the windows in mother in law's car when we drove to Houston last month! They are such funny little dogs!
****************** RIP SHARON 8-10-63 to 9-21-08
Oscar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!