View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 03:46 PM   #15
DaisyMaesMom
and Ty too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidlie
Ok, i did buy my puppy from a pet store. Fine people don't like it but that's also my option and how i chose to get a dog. Just because he's not from a breeder dosn't make him anyless lovable or any less special that anyone else's dog. I know this isn't the intent but every time i see a post berating pet stores from carrying live animals i'm offended... do you guys not realize that people on this site have gotten their dogs this way and every time some one posta bout how bad it is to do that it's a huge critisism agains someone you don't know? This site is supposed to help with the hear and now of pups, not the past of how you got it. Yes people should be informed but pet stores arn't all bad. Maybe people arn't gonna like this but i'm sick of seeing live animal pet stores berated on this site over and over... we get it, people who bought there dog from a breeder don't like pet stores, but just because you went through a breeder dosn't make you or your dog any better than me and mine. Sorry but i just had to get that out.
Yes, as a matter of fact we do.. I (the original poster) got my Daisy Mae from a Pet Store before I knew about YT or puppy mills... Does that make her less lovable.. HELL NO! Does it mean that I agree with buying from a pet store. No, not anymore.. I learned my lesson and want everyone else to as well.. It's not meant to belittle anyone. It's meant to educate. I was guilty of it and would NEVER, EVER do it again or recommend anyone to a pet store. As a matter of fact, I will steer them away from them.
DaisyMaesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!