View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 02:13 PM   #14
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

No this scares me!! If I had this on my girls.... they Rough house alot!!! They would have this stuff all over in their mouths!!! They are always going for the neck!!!

K-9 Advantix®

For the Prevention and Treatment of Ticks, Fleas, and Mosquitoes on Dogs
Available only through licensed practicing veterinarians
Repels and kill ticks including Deer ticks, American dog ticks, Brown dog ticks, and Lone Star ticks for up to four weeks
Kills 98-100% of the fleas on dogs within 12 hours and continues to prevent infestations for at least four weeks
Kills fleas before they lay eggs
Larval flea stages in the dog's surroundings are killed following contact with a K9 Advantix treated dog
Repels and kills mosquitoes for up to four weeks
Remains effective after bathing and swimming

Active Ingredients
Imidacloprid; 1-(6-Chloro-3-pyridinyl) methyl-N-nitro-2-imidazolidinimine...................8.8%
Permethrin................44.0%
Other Ingredients...........47.2%
Total..................100.0%

Hazards to Humans
Causes eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling.

Hazards to Domestic Animals
For external use on dogs only. Do not use on animals other than dogs.
Do not use on puppies under seven weeks of age. Do not get this product in dog's eyes or mouth. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!