View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 08:28 AM   #6
BabyFidgette
Learn Yorkie CPR!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladylavender
It depends on who found or "stole" the dog. If they can make more money selling it, then returning it to you, I think some would be more motivated to sell it and get the highest amount for it. If they want to keep the dog, because they know how cute and great a yorkie can be and have secretly wanted one for a while, $100 - $150 may not be enough to motivate them to return the dog.

Most honest people who just want the dog to go back to it's rightful owner, wouldn't expect a reward and would return it just because "it's the right thing to do".

So if you are offering the reward to motivate individuals to return the dog to you, then you are dealing with the 1st group of people and I just don't think 100-150 would be enough.

Just my opinion. But if that's all you can afford (and that perfectly understandable) then you need to at least make the offer.
Thanks for your honesty! I just put "reward" on the tag and not the price, so if someone calls and says that they have Baby, and try to blackmail me, then I guess I have to come up with the money! LOLOL
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!