View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 07:47 AM   #1
yorkiemom1970
No Longer a Member

Default Our new little additions

After a very rough day yesterday, we are proud to announce the arrival of 4 beautiful babies. Ginger and Prince are proud new parents of three girls and one boy.

She delivered the first three naturally. She was unable to have number four so we went to our wonderful vet and had an x-ray to see what was going on. There was a baby "twisted" high up in the left horn. We then knew there was no way it was coming out on its on. To make a long story short, she had a c-sec to get the last baby out and after an hour of a WONDERFUL vet tech working with the baby, she is alive and well now. I am having to supplement her in between nursing but other than that she is doing good as are all of them.

Some of you may know that I am very leary of having them put under after what happened to me last year. I tortured myself once more yesterday and assisted with the entire surgery; holding my breath the entire time. My daughter actually stayed home from school for this birth and she was also in the O.R. with us. When Ginger woke up and I was there to comfort her it was like a huge weight off my shoulders. Now today, the ironic thing about this is that the daddy, Prince is at the vet and had to be put under for his dental. They just called to assure me he is now awake and doing fine. What an emotional two days this has been!

Here are my new bundles of joy:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ginger and her babies.JPG (82.8 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg 4-26-06.JPG (73.7 KB, 91 views)
yorkiemom1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!