View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 12:19 AM   #2
SnowWa
YT 2000 Club Member

First of all - most of us (and most other people too) wouldn't accept a reward for returning a dog to its owner.

That being said - we have all paid a wide range of prices for our Yorkies. For this reason, the actual monetary value (what you paid for your little guy) might be a factor to consider as far as a reward goes. I simply mean that you might want to pay a higher reward for a $3000 Yorkie than you would for a little guy you paid $500 for......

I personally think $50 would be a wonderful thank you for anyone who returned your little dog to you......along with all the hugs and kisses you would personally give them.

****** If anyone offered me $100 or $150 for returning a dog - I'd drop over dead! -- and I would never take a penny of it anyway....

*** Also - I know a lot of us have paid a lot for our little dogs - but, in all honestly, most people don't pay this much for their pets. I almost have to laugh a little bit -- because most of my relatives and friends never even paid the amount you are considering for a reward!!

***** And, let's not start anything by paying too much -- the word might get out that people pay high rewards for little Yorkies - and then we'll have people taking them so they can bring them back.......... (I think I have read about people who actually do this!!!!)

Carol Jean
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!