View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 08:08 PM   #11
Oscar's Mom
My Little Biker Dude
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmsmom
I have a friend who went to them for his migraines. His wife has told me that they have only gotten worse and now he complains of back pain as well. He has been going to this doc for almost 6 months. You should ask your doctor about MVP. Your symptoms sound a lot like mine. A TON of women have MVP and don't realize it because their symptoms don't show. But hey whatever works for you. I don't plan on trying them tho. I trust my heart doctor so I guess that has a lot to do with it.
I was diagnosed with MVP in 1990. As I got older, I am 46 now, it seemed to get worse. I was going thru some tough family trials last year and had a severe attack and passed out. I would get upset and totally lose my breath. My family doctor put me on Wellbutrin XL. I was on that for about 6 months and then I started taking the MSM the first of the year and stopped the Wellbutrin XL. I also added Magnesium supplements daily. The folks at the herb shop where I get my supplements said that most women are lacking enough magnesium in their diets and this can lead to heart problems. My MVP has not even seemed to be a problem since I started the Magnesium...no more panic attacks either...works for me and it might be something you might want to research.
****************** RIP SHARON 8-10-63 to 9-21-08
Oscar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!