View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 06:18 PM   #8
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

Default dont knock em till you try em!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmsmom
I have never used one and neither has my yorkie. I personally don't really trust them. I know a lot of people who went to one for a problem and things got worse for them. Of course every case is different. It may work for your baby. Good luck.

Michelle
I really think it depends on the doctor who is adjusting you, I go 2x a week, I had bad anxiety attacks, I mean so bad where I was put in the hospital because I thought I was having a heart attack, I had chest pain and numbness in the arms and fingers, I would start to freeze so bad I would shake, one night I was so bad I had to have my husband go to the bathroom with me, I was so scared. I went to the doctors and of course all he wanted to do was put me on anti depressents, well I'm not one who takes medicine, I think all the side effects are worse on you then the original symptems, so I stay away from doctors, but I started seeing my chiropractor about 2 months ago and I'm almost anxiety free, I get cold and start to shake, but it's nothing like it was. I have 2 more weeks of going 2x a week and then I should only have to go once a month to stay in alignment, I'm sorry but I have seen to many success stories. and my doctor even has some pics on the wall where she helped dogs!
Don't knock em till you try em. and 1 adjustment is not going to cure anything!
"It's easier to stay well, then to get well"
Good luck!
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!