View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 02:57 PM   #1
MilliesMommy
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Love On again off again

Hello. Our Millie is 1 year 5 mos old and is a very energetic and apparently healthy 3 lb. 5 oz. jewel. She is scheduled for spaying in two weeks and I am so scared. I brought her in today for another look see by her vet and he thinks she's fine to go (he was waiting for the right time as she went into heat over our Christmas vacation). He said that he would extract the teeth and spay her at the same time so she is only put under one time. Any experiences you can share to calm my nerves would be great. Also, have you noticed that your baby gained weight after being spayed/neutered? I am so freaked out about the anesthesia and her recovery. He mentioned that she would have a body stocking on (which would cause her hair to get matted). Any advise or experience with that? Thank you so much for your advice. BTW, I love Yorkie Talk. This is my first post. I have read and learned so much from everyone. With your help, Millie is now on Royal Canine and off people food. Of course she gets people snacks (carrots, apples, she loves mango, bananas, broccoli), but for the most part she gets her food not ours.
MilliesMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!