View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 01:55 PM   #49
DazzlinYT
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryl000
Check this out! I saw this the other day! I thought it was weird because of the 7 year health, huge price tag, and it doesn't even look like a choclate to me! This is your girl she's from SC.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/buysell...ts%20for%20sal

$4,500, XXX Tiny AKC Chocolate and Gold Yorkie
posted: April 23, 2006, 02:17 PM

Reply: click here
Tiny AKC Chocolate yorkie baby Girl!! TRUE pocket baby already pre-spoiled and it shows! Very exquisite has in fact been DNA'd and is AKC reg as a true yorkie (watch out for the CKC yorkies/breeders who claim they are 100% true yorkie) To boot, she has been liver shut tested and has a certification on her patella's. She comes with a 7 year health guarantee!! UTD on all shots by A vet! Mirco chip, puppy litter trained and much much more!!! DROP DEAD GORGEOUS... she has a nice coby body, teddy bear face, flat back, perfect bite, shot tiny legs, she will stay LESS than 2 1/2 full grown, Seven inches long and seven inches tall (perfect square). She is on a all natural diet, takes extra vitamins, and supplements to protect her from periodontal disease. NOT to mention, she is So spoiled... She loves to ride in cars, wear shoes, and clothes! Her necklace was special made for her! This girl is a TRUE GEM with HEALTH to go along with it!

No other company or person should contact this advertiser for solicitation for any product or service.
You are SO RIGHT, that is not a chocolate Yorkie, for one the pigmentation is not liver, it is black, so even if she tried to "sepia" tone the picture to make it a little more brown looking, it's not a brown yorkie. I'd like to know if SHE knows what TYPE of certification you get for Patellas, I'm not going to say it here, because if she is reading it will only educate her more on correct terms to con more people! There are SO FEW yorkies in this world whose Patellas can be certified, it is sad, but seemingly ALL of hers have perfect knees...AMAZING! Wish I knew her secret! This is all making me so upset. Lorraine I am GLAD you are here with your googling knowledge, you are one of the best "detectives" I know! Please help me with this!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!