View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 12:53 PM   #1
Madison0401
Yorkie Yakker

Unhappy Bad Behaving Yorkie

okay-- i'm at my wits end..... here is the story... my mother fell on Good Friday (2 weeks ago) and broke every bone in her foot and had to have surgery..long story short I had to take an emergency leave from work and move back home for a few weeks to take care of her. (I live maybe 3 minutes away from her) I took Madison with me because we, to be honest if I left her home with my fiance, her diet probably would have consisted of fast food and ice cream. Anyway, before this all happened every morning at 6:30am I would drop Madison off at my moms --sort of a Grandma Daycare so my fiance and I wouldn't have to crate Maddie all day long. We are going on 2 weeks now and Madison is out of control! She isn't listening to me, she isn't coming when she is called she is just behaving so badly which is so out of character for her. She does not act like this at home. My mother has a 7yr old Cockapoo and an 7 month old Bichon but they are all used to each other. I can't even blame this behavior on "new surroundings" or "new dogs." What can I do??? Please help!!! I'm turning into a "frazzled Yorkie mommy!!!"
Madison0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!