Thread: Crazy puppy?
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 11:15 AM   #1
bevpeter
Senior Yorkie Talker

Confused Crazy puppy?

I haven't posted anything in a while, so here goes.... my baby Rylie will be 4 months in about a week and a half. Well she's very healthy (she was having some tummy issuses a while back..all better tho) she went to the vet and she weighs 4.1lbs as i like to call her my tubby baby.. anyway she doesn't seem to grow height wise or anything like that just gains weight the vet didn't say she was over weight or anything.. (Does anyone know how big she may get)...
Anyway... so my real reason for posting was... is anyone else's puppy very very crazy? my puppy goes mental whenever i get home, she runs around the house with her toy in her mouth so that i can play tag with her, she eats my mom's slippers, and lately she has been getting really bad with her biting, i know she does it when she first sees me to play and i try telling her no and have tried all that stuff.. never works, it's getting really hard now cuz her teeth are so sharp shes not intentionally cut my boyfriends hand twice and there's been blood, i've tried everything but nothing works with the biting. She's starting puppy classes this saturday, but does anyone know what i can do to stop the biting, she's even starting to snap

Do they get less crazy as they get older?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!