View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 08:43 AM   #2
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

I would like to second this!

My Paris Came from Linda! She was wonderful! I really enjoyed my interactions with her and felt very comfortable from the get go. She has a very caring nature about her and it shows up in the personalities of her pups! Paris is a quality Yorkie! Her Bite is exact! Her Coat is So thick! Her eyes alert! I love her button nose! Tail was docked just right! My vet was VERY impressed with her! Said she was very "sturdy" for a dog who was just shy of 3lbs! She was the complete package! Very well built, compact! He just raved and raved!

I would have to agree! Paris melts down to less than half her size when you get her wet! But she is built like a tank! She is so sweet! I am very happy with her!!! I would have 10 more like her if I could!!

And yes she shipped! It was perfect!! And Paris was set up for travel so nicely!! Linda did such a good job!

Linda is located in Ohio.... I am in California. This entire transaction took place via email and telephone. In this day and age of scams, I should have looked local for my pup...But I had a very good feeling about Linda. And I am glad I did not let the fear of being scammed get in the way of my doing business with this wonderful woman!!! I really would have been missing out, not just on a wonderful pup, but on a chance to make an amazing new friend! Linda is like no person you'll ever meet... she is honest to a fault! And she tells it like it is. She is just as real as a person gets! She is a breath of fresh air in this censored, airbrushed, edited, world of false personalities and empty promises.

If your looking for a Yorkie pup... I'd check with Linda! Even if she does not have any... she's really neat to get to know... who knows... she might have some coming up?? I think she's worth the wait!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!