Thread: Alien Poop????
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 08:20 AM   #1
yorkiekrazie
Yorkie Talker

Default Alien Poop????

I apologize in advance for the details of this thread. I also think this is the first thread I have started, so I hate for it to be on this subject. My yorkie has always been pretty good at pooping on her peepads. Today I walked through my bedroom and noticed she had pooped in the doorway going into my bathroom. I got some toilet paper to pick it up with and I noticed it was not normal poop. It looked like........ uhm...... well....... I know this is soooo gross..... let me try to describe it the best I can. It looked like (not the color, obviously) a sausage link....... it was moist poop but on the outside was a thick,moucousy funky colored, slimy "encasing" like the see through skin on a sausage link. It had NO smell to it but I have never seen poop like that. I examined it a little close at it was like something that mutated from an alien --- it just didn't look like anything that has ever come from my dog. It was also about 4 inches long.... when I picked it up, it didn't ever come apart, but looked like--- I don't know...... an intestine or something...... EWWWWWWW-- I KNOW this is so nasty, but I just don't know what I should do. To my knowledge she has not eaten anything out of the normal.
I did spray some ant spray yesterday (Raid) by the back door to kill the little *&^#%@'s but I kept her away from the area and as soon as the ants were dead, I mopped up the area and there was no residue at all, so I don't think that is the cause.
Does anyone have any ideas of what may have caused it or has anyone ever seen any poop like this?????
yorkiekrazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!