View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 07:03 AM   #1
Ladylavender
YT 500 Club Member

Default Millie Sage is 1 Year Old today!! 4/25/06

I am a terrible mother. I am unable to post pictures of her and I don't have an avatar. No one on this board has seen her and she 5.2 lbs of cuteness!

I remember those 1st 3 - 4 months after I got her. (I got her at 12 wks old). I did not think I was going to make it or she was going to last. Whew!! it was such hard work, getting her potty trained, (which required watching her like a hawk for 3 months, keeping her regulated to only one room at a time or crated and all those times going out in the snow, rain and all kinds of cold weather), getting a schedule down, being tied down to a schedule (she is our 1st dog), getting her acclimated to our cat and all the house rules she had to learn and I had to enforce!!! Learning what kind of food she liked, taking her to puppy classes, her 1st grooming and vet checks, socializing her, teaching her about car rides, how to behave in public, how to walk on a leash, how to come when called (she is not very good on this one), how to use a doggie door (it's not as easy as it looks!) and I could go on and on!

But she made it and I made it! She is my little sweet pea and I just wanted to wish her a happy birthday and I can't wait for what the next year will bring!
Ladylavender is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!