View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 04:51 AM   #15
bosslady
Senior Yorkie Talker

I used to have horrible migraines. This was before they really had any good medications for them. One Dr. told me that women usually quit having them or at least don't have them as bad after they go through menopause. That was what happened with me. I still have headaches. Some of them start with the "lights" thing in the eyes, but they aren't anything like they used to be. THey are mild compared to what they were and I can control them.

I take Elavil at night. I have never been a good sleeper. I only get a few hours of sleep at night. It started when I was a child and has always been that way. My daughter prescribed the Elavil for me to help me sleep. I have a lot of stress from my job and my husbands health, etc. She said this would take the edge off of my worry at night and help me get to sleep. It does seem to work. I still don't get enough sleep, but I sleep better than I did before I started taking it. I have no side effects. It's cheap and not habit forming like a lot of the sleeping pills.
bosslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!