View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 04:24 AM   #1
Chelsey
My2Pearls Chelsey & Chanel
YT Donator

Default Give me your HONEST opinion please!

On sunday we took the girls to the park, they were running around enjoying themselves " unleashed" in an area where dog's are allowed to run free till May 1st. I saw this woman laying on the grass, now its NOT a pic-nic place, for people, it's FOR DOGS to swim and run, we take them there almost every sunday for an hour because they love it. Next thing Chelsey walks past this woman and says "hello" ok... she is too friendly and will greet any stranger, so this woman said "keep the dog with you" politely i said sorry to this person and called Chelsey back and kept her with us. This friggin woman keeps staring at me! In a rude way i asked WHAT THE FRIGGIN H*LL SHE WANTS?! Ok that wasnt nice of me, but geeezzz my dog's stayed far away from her, anyhow, up she gets and off she goes. I told my husband "GOOD RIDDENS"

Next thing, there's a elderly man & woman riding past us on their bikes, when i heard this woman say, while she's looking/pointing at Chanel she says " that looks like a RAT" OMG i was angry and shouted " if you wanna see a RAT, look at YOURSELF in the mirror" i realize i shouldnt have said that because it's rude, but i was SO MAD i couldnt help myself! My husband looked at me and packed out laughing and said, don't get yourself worked up like that over some silly people! I was like, NO 1 calls my baby a rat, how dare they??

Now i know, if i ask my family or friends their opinion, they will tell me she is beautiful, so i am now asking you guys, does Chanel look anything like a rat??
Like any mother, i think my child is beautiful... i'm madly in love with my girls and i don't care if they are ugly or cute, i love them as is they were my very own kids.
I just couldnt get this episode off my mind!

I had to vent, thanks for listening!

Mandy
Attached Thumbnails
Give me your HONEST opinion please!-chan-april-1-2006.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!