View Single Post
Old 04-23-2006, 09:28 PM   #14
lksdolls
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashasmom
I seen those babies in real life and what a treat that was...they are so tiny yet really full of spunk and so healthy. Linda your doing a great job. I wanted to take Star home with me..she is my favorite..they are all adorable but she just won my heart over..such sweet babies..
Yashasmom can confirm my heaven sent miracle mommy. Roxie, Reggie's granddaughter, has developed milk and is feeding the girls.

Our girls had their first outing. I would never consider taking pups under 6 weeks anywhere without their first shots, BUT, we were spending the weekend at our son's and I didn't feel comfortable leaving them at home. Saturday to play with the grandkids and deliver Dante to he's new family, Tashasmom, and Sunday I was exhibiting at a doll show. Needless to say, I couldn't leave the babies at home so we loaded up the Explorer with dolls, the old playpen, Roxie, Dante, our granddaughter Emilee, Grandma, and filled a diaper bag with their stuff, and off we went. I figured the playpen was the best protection for the puppies.......wrong! Everyone had to hold them, the neighbor's had to come and see them and hold them. The grandkids had to hold them, over and over and over again. But they survived, although, I was having a tough time with it. Guess I'm just being too protective of my girls.

I've tried with almost every litter to give one of our babies to our son's family. They had a corgi that died from liver shunts. I wanted to give them one after that, but daughter-in-law didn't want to be bothered with another dog and wouldn't have such a small dog. They have another corgi now and after spending two days with the babies, she decided that maybe a yorkie would be a good thing and says Charity is her favorite. I think she's putting in a big hint............ We're keeping Love, one girl will be going to VA, one to CA, one to NY, and that leaves one. We'll see!

Driving home all I could think about was how empty the house would be. Reggie was always there to greet me, so excited to see us and not happy until I picked her up and gave her some lovin'. Everyone was happy to see us but it just wasn't the same tonight.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!