View Single Post
Old 04-23-2006, 06:50 AM   #11
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

I so agree with everyone on having two..Of course I went a little overboard but they really do enjoy having the company. I also feel they free me up to do things because they are playing together and entertaining each other. I also know when I leave the house they have someone to keep them company.

I would get the other dog and when your husband says - where did that come from - you look him in the eye and say what are you talking about..what other dog? that is just hunniebunnie moving at the speed of light.

When it does come to training my girlfriend has 5 Yorkies and she lines them up and each one does a different trick (shake, roll over, dance, play dead and I can't remember the other one - getting old). She does this every single night and it is a hoot to watch. Treats really get their attention and if you have one trained to sit the other one will learn from them. Some of them do have jealousy issues but I think that is usually when they are older and you will have to make sure that hunniebunnie stays queenpin.

Now before you ask the next question. I don't think it matters if you get another little girl or a little boy. Each Yorkie has their own personalities but I have found my little boys seem to be sweeter than my girls but as you can tell from the different members this is not always the case.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!