View Single Post
Old 04-23-2006, 06:44 AM   #10
miezzi
I Love My 3 Lovebugs!
Donating Member

Default Go for 2!!!!!!

Luigi used to get soo mad at us when we left, and went into destructive mode al the time! I would come home to find all kinds of paper shredded, he would always escape from his gated area, and always did things to make me mad! Also, he would have seperation anxiety, and would cry and cry when we left. It broke my heart to leave.

BUT--when we broght Brasco home, he still would cry when we left, but only for the 1st week or so. Now when we leave, they go lay down together and have each other! I love it! They still may bark every so often, but they don't mind it anymore! Luigi has really calmed down! They love to play with each other, they chase each other! Heck, they love to clean each other!!!! My boys LOVE each other soo much!!!!!! And I don't get as worn out from constantly playing with Weeg! Now Brasco wears him out!!!!! And Luigi is no longer destructive!!! Yayayay!

Having 2 or more is great!!!!!! I highly recommend it!!!!!

1st--Look how cute the 2 of them are!!!!!!!
2nd--They love to play togehter!!!! This is sooo much fun for them! Tug o war!!!!
3rd--They are inseperable!!!!! They are never w/o the other!!!! Always together!!!! They eat together, play togehter, and sleep togehter!!!!
4th---Now this is a man who DID NOT WANT any dogs...EVER....Look at how happy Ray is!!!!! He loves his boys!!!!! And he will be even happier when Livvie is home with us!!!! LOLOLOL! He is hooked!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Okay girls (and guys) I need some brainstorming...-groomig-day-014.jpg   Okay girls (and guys) I need some brainstorming...-luigi-brasco-2.jpg   Okay girls (and guys) I need some brainstorming...-morel-b-016.jpg   Okay girls (and guys) I need some brainstorming...-xmas-2006-069.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!