View Single Post
Old 04-22-2006, 09:32 PM   #7
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deelynn
Hi all, Since we are all Yorkie lovers I could not think of a better place to ask this question. I am in need of some Desperate help. If there is anyone around or near Springfield Missouri or even anyone to give me some ideas it would be helpful.
I am going into the hospital On May 11 for major surgery of a total knee replacement. My hospital stay will be 3-5 days and will take a couple of weeks for me to at least get started to get back on my feet.
Now my problem, Skippy. I love the little rugrat to death, he is 5 months old, very hyper, up to date on all his shots and on flea and heartworm prevention.
To board him for almost three weeks at $25.00 a day is a little pricey right now. There is no one here that I know or trust to take care of Skippy for me for this length of time except for the boarder I've spoken with.
Since we all have the same love for our furbabies, thought maybe here I could get some reasonable answers or maybe someone here is close enough to me that knows of an alternative. Thank so much all for all your help.

Dee
If you were close to me I would take him in a heartbeat . . .there is something about yorkie's you just can't say NO to Hope someone responds to you soon.
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!