View Single Post
Old 04-22-2006, 09:01 PM   #5
suz
Donating Yorkie Yakker

I really think it hs a lot to do with her previous living environmentt. A lot of people don't let their Yorkies "play" with things. They want them to be like a little statue that doesn't do anymore than look cute!! I feel sorry for those people. They miss out on a tremendous mount of FUN!!! My male never played with anything before I got him. He was 1 1/2 when I bought him. He didn't play with any brothers or sisters. They had taken him away from his mom when he was about 6 weeks old. Ne never lerned to play. Now, he has his own way of playing, but none of the others seem to think he's playing. He growls and snarles at them. So he takes the toys and hides them along side of the couch. Every once and a while, someone will play tug-of-war with him, until he starts growling. Then he hides it again. He will play with me if I chase him. He seems to have fun doing that. All I can say is just try and get yours to play with whatever she want to. (Except TP of course!!) It doesn't have to be a toy. It can be an ice cube, or whatever they want to have fun with.
Enjoy!!

The more people I meet... The more I love my dogs!!!
suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!