View Single Post
Old 04-22-2006, 08:56 PM   #8
elegntorchid
YT Addict

Both of mine are this way. Tonee will always put herself between me and whoever. My husband will come to one side and there she is, move to the other and there she is. It's pretty funny, he calls her the " " blocker. Now, Gypse he is a little more aggressive with it, he has not snapped at my husband but he did bite my little boy the other day . I was not happy with that. We are going to have to work on that one. I know they are going to be protective and possessive because I am the one who cares for them, but I can not have my son being bitten. He did not get blood or anything but still, I do not want him to be scared of the dog. He was getting really good with him, no more growling at him or anything, than all of a sudden.......So if anyone does have suggestions they are welcome. I am thinking of placing him in the room with him (in his kennel), just let him sit there and be in the same room while he plays or whatever until he realizes that he poses no threat to him or anyone. I don't know if it is jealousy or if he does think that he is a threat for some reason.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!