View Single Post
Old 04-22-2006, 05:22 PM   #9
MinMuf1
Peanut Gallery Mom
Donating Member

Cry Update... Even Worse!

Well, I got Muffin home today! Should be over joyed... But, I'm not!!! The Vet sent her home with one tablet of Metronidazole 250 mgs. broken into quarters for administering for the next four days, Albon Oral Suspension to be given to her twice daily over the next five days and a shot of Ivomec? Which I'm freaking out because from what I've read online at "Drs Foster & Smith" about this medicine, it is not approved for usage on small animals!!! But, still...I'm still following the Vet's orders as instructed but I swear she appears worse off than she was yesterday! She's lithargic - Has literally slept ALL day with the shivers and jitters. I've had to hand feed food and water as she won't do it otherwise. She's only gone to potty once today and still she sleeps. Has any one out there ever had these symptoms for what I was told was and inflamed small intestines with a slight case of Giardia? Should I be wisking my little girl off to the nearest 24 hour emergency veterinarian hospital? I'm so worried...
MinMuf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!