View Single Post
Old 04-22-2006, 04:11 PM   #1
hunniebunnie
Follower of Yorkietology

Default Is your yorkie possessive of you?

I'm the primary caregiver to my yorkie Bunjee. He is the sweetest thing... most of the time. At night, when hubby isn't home, we like to veg out in the living room and watch tv.

Well last night, me, hubby, and bunjee are vegging out and getting ready to watch a video. bunjee usually vegs out on my left side, between me and hubby. So last night, hubby tried to pick up and move bunjee to my right side so he can be closer to me ... and bunjee went bezerk! he was growling and squirming and trying to lunge and bite hubby! he's never like this with hubby! they usually love to play with each other so this is so out of the ordinary for bunjee!

So i told bunjee "NO" and he stopped fighting but still had a low growl. and he tried to lunge again when hubby tried to pick him up again, so i ended up picking up bunjee and placing him on my right side. when i moved bunjee, he still had a low growl, but not directed at me, but at hubby. i'm just flabbergasted. i thought they were get along so well. hubby thinks bunjee is being possessive of me and disrespecting him.

any ideas? any suggestions on what i should do?
hunniebunnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!