View Single Post
Old 04-22-2006, 04:59 AM   #10
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Hi all Have not had much sleep. But Minnie seems to still be doing good. we slept on the couch last night and at 4:00 am she got up and ate her dry food. she took her nose and sorted all thru it only eating certin peaces. and then she came back to lay down and slept two hours about the same as I did. She was up greeting her daddy at the door this morning. She is looking and acting normal. But after such a scare last night , I told hubby I would still love to have her all checked out.

I have never seen any thing like a dog doing those circles. and that really scared me

The more I read this link the more freaked out I was.

http://www.jjspuppylove.com/webpages/LiverShunt.html

I kept thinking How dumb I was to feed them that ham and that must of brought it all on. because thats when she got sick and just seemed a little better then so sick again. I fixed her rice and tryed getting her to eat some thing last night and she would just turn her head. But then she would go drink more water and then when she started eating at 4:00 am and kept it down I felt so much better.

Thanks everyone for asking about my baby. If I get to take her in , I will let everyone know whats going on.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!