Thread: I got a ????
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005, 02:00 PM   #1
April
Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg I got a ????

My Toto is 7 1/2 months, he was neutered when he was 6 months. They told my that since i got him neuter that he would most likely not hump anymore. I thought wow that's great. Its not like he did it so much, its actually rare if he did it before he was neutered. So anyways he is neutered and its actually been a while since he begun actually doing this. But i don't know why he has found a sudden attraction to my little 4 year old sister. Maybe because i threw away the teddy bear that he actually use to do it to. Anyways my mom said that my sister was lying down coloring and Toto came from behind her arranged himself and started humping her, and my sister was laughing like crazy yelling to my mom look mom Toto is pushing me. She does not know what he is doing and my mom was on an important call and she said she was mad but kind of laughing because she did not know what to say to her all she said was push him back. And my mom yelled at Toto. Yesterday he did the same thing again. Do you know if its just a phase, and if he will eventually stop. We do stop him if we catch him. Sorry its so long.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!