View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 11:11 AM   #1
RLC12345678
I heart Hootie & Hobbs

Talking Am I bothering the breeder?? Update!! Now need help with names!

Ok, so I posted the other day about whether I should contact Hobbs' breeder again because I didn't want to be a nuisance. I wanted another puppy from the same parents I got Hobbs from, and when I talked to the breeder a month or two ago, she told me that was expecting another litter from Hobbs' same parents sometime in May. So, after ya'll convinced me to call her to get an update, I talked to her yesterday and she said her puppies are actually due next week!!!!!!! She said that she was going to call me when they are born to let me know how many puppies were born and what the sexes were and I was going to get first pick of which one I want! Of course, they won't be ready to come home until sometime in July, but I am so excited that I can't stand it. I am trying to stay calm in case something happens. We really want a female since we already have a male, so keep your fingers crossed that there is at least one female in the litter. (we aren't breeding...Hobbs is fixed...and she will also be fixed.)

So, here is a list of names that I have picked out. Which one do you like?! Thanks in advance for all your opinions!

Penny
Minnie or Mini
Lady
Cricket
Tootie
Heidi
Layla
Pebbles
Gertie
Lolipop
Emma
Emmy