Thread: Yorkie People
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 04:04 AM   #9
LuvMySissy
Luv my Angel, too!
Donating Member

Jim-
That is what this site is about. Every possible type of support you could ever want or need. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I can't speak for anyone else, but having had lots of other "pets" during my lifetime, there is something very special about my little Yorkie baby. I have never felt this way about another animal. Sure, I've been saddened when it was time for them to go - but I can't even imagine a life without Sissy. The attachment is total and complete. I hate to leave her when I run errands, or go out to the classes I teach. The worst was going on vacation. Though I had a very trusted friend who was keeping her for me, I called every day to check on her and carried photos with me. I never did that with my human children!!

I have gladly spent LOTS of money buying her premium food, fancy collars, hair bows, specialty walking harnesses, a car seat, etc. I don't blink at the cost of the vet visits, whenever she goes outside to potty - I'm there with her no matter the time or weather. Need I go on?

Obviously I'm head over heels in love with Sissy and she is truly a large part of my soul. I pray she is with me for many years. When our other dog departs (she is an Eskimo spitz and very much my hubby's dog), I plan to get a 2nd Yorkie baby.

I would tell you that time heals all wounds, but I know that is not always the case. May your memories provide you with comfort.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!