View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 07:51 PM   #27
lksdolls
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie guy
How many of you have bought your children a $300 toy only to watch'em become totally enthralled with the box it came in.....Same difference!!
Boy, ain't that the truth! Even yorkies love boxes! Every time we have to go away and our granddaughter takes care of the yorkes, we receive a call from her...........Nana! you won't believe what they got into this time! They've carpeted our family room with rolls of paper towels several times. I'm not talking a couple of pieces, I'm talking rolls, as in plural. They LOVE the trash bags, it's like a treasure hunt for them. Toilet paper, newspaper, cardboard, books, pens, pencils, my cell phone, my glasses have had to be replaced twice and need a new lens for the right eye.....AGAIN, DVD's, yes, they ate several DVD's! I even caught Dante dragging a china plate across the floor, the one I had mixed the puppies food on but forgot to pick it up. They find things I forgot I had. And hide things so I can't find them. And answer this........what would we do without them?????????
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!