View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 07:24 PM   #1
bizzbeth
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love He's driving me BONKERS!!!!!!!!! Please help!

I'm going CRAZY!!! Oliver is almost 6 months and I thought we had been through the worst- he was really coming along in terms of attacking hands and feet. My boyfriend and I take him on nice long walks to the park everyday- he is a PERFECT gentleman. As soon as we get home he shows his OTHER SIDE. I call this his dark side. He acts like he's from the devil- He barks and bites my foot (even if I don't have socks on) and when you settle down to pet him he starts bitting your hard (much like he did when he was a lot younger... not hateful snappin gbut STILL)
I handle it by saying he is just going through teething- he has a couple doubles right now (adult tooth grown in while the baby tooth is still there) so i feel so bad for him that I just try to ignore the bad stuff and focus on the good- like playing fetch with a frozen washcloth and his walks and his nappy times.
Is it normal for pups to turn CRAZY while teething? Or should I be worried about a behavioral problem (Not blaming it on the pup, I'm totally blaming myself for lack of training.... but I don't really see how THAT applies because he knows EVERYTHING- sit, laydown, stay, come, down, paw, spin, go potty...) SO I'm really stuck on this one- is he just having a hard time with his adult teeth?
Any advice would be great because he's driving me bonkers!
bizzbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!