Thread: Yorkie People
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 05:07 PM   #4
winelover
Yorkie Talker

Default OH I am addicted

Sadly I start to cry thinking of the girl I sent to the rainbow bridge. Chloe was about 2 when we got Jazmine but Chloe was so mellow. I never even wanted her. As a plumber in San Francisco I would go to peoples homes and there would be these little ankle biters always yapping. I had put my Sheltie down and I hated myself as I let the vet just take him in the back I have kicked myself ever since for not being there for him. Anyway after that my daughter came home with the wife after going to get bird food from the pet store. She told me that she founf a puppy that she wanted but did not know if I would like it. I said OK then she told me it was a Yorkie. I rolled my eyes and told her if she truly wanted it OK but do not expect me to like it. Well she came home with that little ball of fur placed her in my hand and that was it. Now she is waiting for me at the rainbow bridge. I has been 6 weeks today and I am crying my eyes out as she was my little girl. She owned me and even now I am crying thinking of her and how she used to greet me. Sorry for venting.

Jim
winelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!