View Single Post
Old 10-18-2004, 01:06 PM   #1
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Default What won't we do for our babies?!!

Just before 3AM this morning, Toto woke me and I could tell she was worried! She had gone to her pad to poop and it was really soft and she obviously wasn't fully awake and plopped down in it!! Even with her three little "ponytails" her little rear end was a mess! No amount of bath wipes was gonna clean that mess up! So .... a little after 3 ... there we were ... both of us gagging ... and Toto getting a bath! Poor baby ... she can't stand to be dirty and I can't stand for her to be dirty!! Next was Mom, who naturally got poop on her PJ's! Then we discovered ... she sat on my comforter ... crank up the Maytag!! What a Kodak moment .... all that mess and activity at that hour of the morning!!! So ... we kinda got a jump start on our day ... and, BTW, it was my fault so I could hardly be mad at my sweetie!! I decided to have a snack before bedtime and since she had not eaten much yesterday, I gave her some pear ... about twice the amount I normally give her!! Won't be doing that again ... well, not that much! Pear is her favorite fruit! It's been a lot of years since I was up at that hour with an ailing baby ... sure brought back some memories ... but I was much younger then! It's amazing what we can do when we have to!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!