View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 01:46 PM   #1
omega
Donating Member

Exclamation CC brush and Buddy Belt

today i received the things i ordered from a couple different places. i got Tinka a Buddy Belt harness and i love it! it is leather and heavier duty than a lot of harnesses that i've seen. it is SO easy and quick to put on, plus i really like leather on dogs. very worth the money!

then i got stuff from CC. i ordered a gold series 20mm brush. i found it hard to believe when i heard people say their dogs could tell the difference and that they liked being brushed when they didn't before. it's true!! as soon as it came, i tried it on Tinka and she actually rolled over to have her belly brushed and she does not like having her belly brushed! i was amazed. then one of my cats walked over and wanted to be brushed. of course she didn't know about the brush, but she wanted in on the action and likes to be brushed. so, the brush is also very worth the money - i'm looking forward to seeing the difference in her coat.

i also ordered shampoo, etc... and will be trying that out. i ordered the peace and kindness spray. that i bought more for my son than my animals. if it works half as well as they say, i'll be happy.

so, i am a content shopper today!

omega
omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!